We all know todayï¿½Court Marriageï¿½has become one of the simple & easiest ways
for getting married to their loved ones/partners. As, it takes less time as well
as less money comparing to the other ritual marriages. The best part of this
marriage is you donï¿½t need the approval of your parents. So, if you love someone
or if your family is not allowing you to marry to the respective, then you can
go for aï¿½Court Marriage.
Basically, there are two processes for it, one is same dayï¿½court marriageï¿½and
another is Marriage without Ceremony (takes 30 days). So, depending upon your
convenience, you can go for it. So, if you are also thinking to do aï¿½court
marriage in Delhi, then you are suggested to first go through the processes that
are required in a court marriage. And for that, you donï¿½t need to go somewhere,
just move to this content properly for the complete guidance.
The first thing, you need to know is the procedure for a court marriage
For wedding, both Groom and Bride are required to present in the court
physically along with their required documents. Theï¿½Court Marriage Procedure in
Noidaï¿½is also same as for Delhi.
Documents that are required for a court marriage are mentioned below. You are
suggested to carry all the documents along with you at the time of marriage;
- D.O.B certificate of both Bride and Groom
- 10th certificate/Passport/proof of parties/voter ID/ Driving license
- PAN Card/ Address Proof of witnesses
- 6-6 passport size photos of both bride and groom
- Both the witnesses of the couples should be from Delhi
- Both the witnesses and parties are required to be physically present in
front of the marriage registrar.
- The age of the groom should be 21+ and bride should be 18+
- Parties address proof of Delhi should be there
- Witnesses can be anyone, friends, families, but should be 18+
So, now if you are ready for the marriage, then you can visit the court along
with your partner and can get engaged for a happy and healthy life. And those,
who need information regardingï¿½court marriageï¿½for Ghaziabad, they can
contactï¿½Court Marriage Lawyer in Ghaziabadï¿½for help.