The temporary skill shortage visa subclass 482 allows employers from Australia to hire a skilled representative to work in their business from overseas. This work visa has made it easier for an Australian employer to outcast the scarcity of skilled labour in the region.
Those who have the potential and willing to work in Australia then can apply for the Subclass 482, however, there are few key factors that an applicant is required to fulfill in order to obtain the visa.
There are three streams designated for the TSS 482 Visa:
1. Short - Term Stream: This stream is for those whose working occupation lies under the Short term occupation list for the TSS 482 visa. By holding a visa in this stream the candidate is allowed to work and stay in Australia for 2 years and that period can be extended by 2 years if International Trade Obligation (ITO) applies.
Moreover, Unlike, medium-term stream there is no pathway for an individual to apply for a permanent resident visa.
2. Medium-Term Stream: When an employer needs to hire a highly skilled and qualified representative from overseas then they will be applying for the visa in midterm or long term stream. Here, candidates are allowed to work in Australia for four years and can apply for the permanent resident visa after completing 3 years.
3. Labour Agreement Stream: This visa is for talented specialists hired by bosses who have a Labor Agreement. It allows you to work in Australia for four years. Work understandings are created between the Australian Government (spoken to by the Department) and businesses.
What Are The 482 Visa Conditions?
Below mentioned are the several conditions related to subclass 482:
1. The occupation you are looking forward to applying for should be mentioned in the skilled occupation list.
2. You need to have the quality skills and qualifications for the position you are applying for.
3. You must hold at least 2 years of working experience of the same occupation.
4. You need to meet the health and character test as per the guidelines given by the department.
5. The candidate is required to have basic English knowledge.
6. If you are in Australia, while applying for the visa then you must have bridging visas A, B or C.
7. Applicants should be nominated by an Australian employer for the vacancy.
The Requirements For An Employer To Apply for 482 Visa
There are certain conditions for an Australian employer too who wishes to hire labour overseas and make them work in Australia. Below mentioned are a few of them:
1. The business should be operating lawfully completely.
2. Need to give the salary and satisfy working conditions as per the requirement.
3. Should not have any conflict against the business.
4. Employers are required to nominate the vacancies which are for full time and genuine.
I hope this information has given you a clear picture of all the major aspects of TSS 482 Visa and now you will be able to make your way with this visa. However, it will be always advisable to get connected with any registered migration agent Perth who helps to fill the application accurately and get the visa quickly.