Working holiday visa allows an applicant to extend their vacation and grants
an opportunity to work while enjoying your trip. The ministry of immigration has
listed a few sectors in which an individual can choose to work to gather working
experience or funding the vacation. Working Holiday Visa 462 allows you to stay
in Australia for 1 year.
Conditions to be fulfilled for Work And Holiday Subclass 462
- The age of an applicant should be between 18-30 years to apply for the
- There should be no records stating that the candidate has already
applied for the visa 417 or visa 462 in past years.
- An applicant is required to present all the records which signify the
financial stability to stay in Australia.
- Any dependent is not allowed to be on board with the candidate.
- A candidate is required to pass the health and personal character test
to get qualified to receive the visa.
- Must fulfill the minimum qualification set by the ministry of
- While applying for the visa, an applicant should be outside Australia.
Limitation for work:
By holding work and holiday subclass 462, you are certified to work under one
employer only for 6 months. In case, anyone wishes to become versed in any
particular career then they have a choice to work under another employer.
Before applying for the visa, the candidate should understand the nature of the
job where they want to work. One can go around and choose to work in sectors
like animal and plant cultivation, farming, mining industry, construction
industry. It would be a smart move to determine the sector where you need to
work as it will succor you to adhere to your career.
Helpful Tips To Outcast the challenges in processing:
If you are on off chance to extend your vacation and enthusiastic to work there
as well then you are required to make a plan of action so that you don’t face
any challenges in the processing of your documents. Below mentioned are some key
points that you need to take care of to outcast the difficulties while
processing the visa:
- Gather all the papers that need to be associated with your application
for completing the paperwork.
- Arrange all the financial statements as it will be helpful to present
that you are financially enabled to make all the arrangements during your
- Look for your photographs which should be clear and meet the criteria
set by the immigration ministry.
I believe that everything every important aspect has been covered in this
article and it will surely help you to forecast your plans. Apart from this, if
you still feel that you want to know more in-depth then it would be a wise
decision to consult a registered Migration Agent Perth. They are MARA registered
agents and support you in the complete procedure.
Working HolidayVisa 462
Lawyers in Perth