The shareholders of a Private Limited Company Registration Online are given
limited liability and legal protection It can be registered with a least two
individuals. A person may hold both the roles of shareholder and director in a
private limited company.
A Private Limited Company Compliances provides legal protection to all of its
shareholders and has a limited liability company with a minimum of two and a
maximum of 200 Directors. It is listed with ROC in accordance with the 2013
Companies Act. It falls in the middle of a partnership and an open company.
A Private Limited Company Registration includes all the benefits of a
partnership, including adaptability, more cash, a combination of various and
diversified skills, and diversification.
A Private Limited Company Registration Online provides limited responsibility
and legal protection to its stockholders. In India,
Document Required when you get Private Limited Registration Online:
- Photograph of all the Directors and shareholders
- PAN Card of all the Directors and shareholders
- ID Proof of all the Directors (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
- Electricity Bill or any other utility bill for the address proof of the
- No Objection Letter (NOC) from the landlord to use the office as a
- Rent Contract
- Address proof of the Registered Office, Electricity Bill